May 15 – Labor Day & Spring Break (3 night minimum)
$220.00 per night for up to 6 people
Easter, President’s Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve (2 night minimum)
$150.00 per night for up to 6 people
Day after Labor Day – May 14 (2 night minimum)
$110.00 per night for up to 6 people
Call 830-232-5758 to make your reservation TODAY
- Reservations may be made for the current and following calendar years.
- All deposits are non-refundable. Registered guests who cancel 30 days prior to arrival will have the opportunity to re-book during the same calendar year. 100% of the deposit will be credited to your stay when you re-book. Cancellations made within 30 days of your scheduled arrival will result in your being charged for your entire reservation.
- Check-In: 2:00 pm. Check-Out: 11:00 am.
- Lost Canyon Retreat is open year round. Inquiries may be made on the internet but reservations will only be taken by phone or in person and must be secured by a credit card.
- One night’s deposit must be guaranteed by credit card at the time reservations are made for up to 3 nights – Two night deposit for 4 or more nights.The remainder of the balance must be paid upon arrival.
- No refunds will be returned to a guest for any reason once a cabin has been booked and a deposit has been paid.
- Lost Canyon Retreat has a family oriented atmosphere. Therefore, the person making the reservations must be at least 21 years of age. A responsible adult must accompany young people staying at the resort. Profanity and illegal or rowdy activities are prohibited.
- Pets are welcome and Lost Canyon Retreat does not charge a pet deposit. However, guests are asked to keep all dogs leashed while outside the cabins.
- No refunds will be given for weather conditions or if a guest does not stay the entire time for which the reservations were made.
- Linens are not provided. Guests should bring queen size sheets and pillowcases as well as towels.
- All cabins are non-smoking facilities. A fee of $150 will be charged if smoking occurs inside a cabin.
- Only two vehicles permitted to park at each cabin.
- Cabins must be left clean and in good order upon check-out. All guests are responsible for depositing garbage in the proper outdoor receptacles. A $50 charge will made if cabins are left excessively dirty. Guests will be charged for any damage to the cabins or property.
- Fireworks and firearms are not permitted.
- ATV’s, UTV’s, motorcycles, or other motorized vehicles are not permitted beyond the cabins. Motorcyclists are welcome and permitted to use the private roadway to come and go from the cabins.
- Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
- All guests must obtain a parking pass upon check-in to gain private access the Frio River. Children must be accompanied at all times by an adult.